SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Egg Related Business

Playing some more with the egg. Here I have applied the egg yolk to a lino print, the yellow one a stamped the block onto the fabric the dark one I put the block on the table and applied the cloth to the block. I allowed the egg to dry and then put them into two different dye pots. I like what happened.

This is a closer shot.

This a small concertina book I placed leaves inside and held it closed with fold back clamps and then dyed.

A little tiny book

The egg paper now a wax covered book cover

Hand made paper on the inside.
So that is what I have been up to in the studio.

5 comments:

Velma said...

wow. you are cooking with gas. this work is so amazing. love the egg book. no, really love it. i hope i get to see next summer!

Manya Maratou said...

this is looking very good. thanks for posting and sharing!

dandelionlady said...

This is all so wonderful! I'm so glad I found your blog. You've absolutely inspired me!

iNd!@nA said...

i've been singing your praises to my class in Halifax
telling them how Lotta and then you took the egg mordant idea several steps further
hope they swing by and leave a calling card
xo

Velma said...

i came back to look at the egg book and realize i forgot to give your new banner the thumbs up. nice.