SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, April 7, 2012

Grinning all Over

For those of you left dangling from the last post.
Yes I did win.
and a nice cheque came with the prize
so now I will have spending money
on my imminent trip eastwards.
(UpDate: just got a phone call to say the piece has now been sold)

These are few pictures from the Denmark Market
that I attended yesterday
This has also added a bit more to the spending pot.


I will be leaving for the Bllue Mountains
on Thursday
to attend the Context Art Forum
where I will be co-teaching a 2 day
Natural Dyeworkshop
then I will be an assistant in the 4 day Encaustic workshop
Ain't I the lucky one.
But wait theres more.
After a week in Melbourne i get to fly up to Queensland
for a workshop with
It is like Heaven on a Stick

and here are some images of the clothes
I have been fast track dyeing
to take with me

tshirts and sleeveless tops

and Socks!!!!!!!!!!

x te

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations Trace on your win. I have been to the Denmark markets a few times and your photos take me back to those times. Enjoy your Eastern States tour!

ronnie said...

woo hoo! congrats to you! (ps while you are at context - keep an eye out for an old bud of mine - I'm pretty sure gemma is teaching a calligraphical minded class at context..... I think.... anyhoo - it will keep you looking and guessinga dn wondering - just like you did for us while we waited to hear the good news hee hee hee) ;~)

Valerianna said...

Great news and happy travels, lots of adventures for you, have a great time!

Jo Murray said...

Yay... you deserved it Trace. Your market stall looks awesome. Enjoy your trip.

Fiona Dempster said...

Congratulations Trace - well done you! That's a great little bit of news for you and the trip ahead looks exciting. Whereabouts in QLD are you doing Dorothy's course???

iNd!@nA said...

well done me Poppet
see you in the Land of Queens...

Raggle Taggle Gypsy Girl said...

Congrats on your win and your market looks wonderful.....Have a great time at the forum......The Blue Mountains is such a lovely place, it is where I am from......

Velma said...

wow and hurrah and well done, trace. excellent way to prep for the spring/summer, er, well, fall/winter.

Jillipop said...

yeah !!!!
congratulations Trace jus what you needed and deserved ...I bet you are now ful of ideas and va va va voom!!
and a fabulous creative trip just to add to it... enjoy .

Kim Henkel said...

Wonderful work! and congratulations on the win. Your heaven on a stick sounds divine!