SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, December 8, 2015

New Works



I am about to deliver these new works to my local gallery

and thought you might like to see some of what I have been up to

in between getting ready for the exhibition 

I will be a part of next year in early March

These are all oil, cold wax and natural pigment

on gessoed watercolour paper


image size 14 x 14 cm
5 1/2 x 5 1/2 in
total size 20 x 20 cm
7 3/4 x 7 3/4 in

Getting ready for a quiet Xmas
just Dan and I on the prawn farm 
and Dan will be working a late shift
but early January we are off home to west
to catch up with family 
and spend some time down south
on our block.

x te

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

Bound to be a successful show. Lovely pieces. Have a Happy Christmas Trace.