SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Even more Cold Wax paintings

Mixed Media with Natural Pigment

38 - 42 approx 16 x 20 cm
                         6 1/2 x 8in
43 -46 approx 18 x 18 cm
                  7 1/4 x 7 1/4 in
All $10ea plus postage
in Oz that is a regular post pack @ $8.50 inc tracking
It will of course be cheaper without tracking in a tough Bag

to the USA it will be about $16AUD
And the same elsewhere
I can send more than one at this price.
This does not include tracking
I have loads more that I will be putting up
so if you think you might like more than one
let me know and I can put it to one side
while you wait for more
 38

39

Sold

41

42

 Sold

 Sold

45

46

either comment or PM me through FB 
or leave a comment here

or email me soewnearth @ yahoo . com . au
please quote the number under the picture



No comments: