SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Heading South

We are heading down to Hobart on Friday. With a little sidestop for lunch with Rowena in Oatlands.
And then on to the Museum of Old and New or MONA as it is known. I havn't been to either yet so am anticipating much fun. Then the evening will be spent in at the Leasure Inn Hobart Macquarie 
 (booked through wotif so it was a bargain) this is so we don't have to get up at 5.30am to race down for the The Barnmarket where I will have lots of lovely things for sale. I will also have the piece of artwork with me that is this months giveaway for those people on my email list. I will try to get a photo up tomorrow.
Then on Sunday I will be teaching a Natural Paint Workshop for The Stitching and Beyond group which is fully booked. So I am both excited and a little apprehensive about that. I just hope I remember to pack everything I need So just one more thing to pop on the mountain!!!! Hmm Maybe we need a trailer.

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Great, I hope I get to the Barn Market to meet you in person! :)

Jo Murray said...

Sounds like a very busy schedule. Good luck at the market.