SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Friday, May 27, 2011

Tin Shed Stitching

And a good time was had by all.
Jilli making a pattern for a silk variation of the wool wrap dress she was working on last stitch day

The beginnings of my scarf from leggings, here I am adding an extension made from wool prefelt with silk sttiched on.

Stitching by the fire

Cilla brought along her crocheted gloves to work on, not strictly stitching I know but she had to work in the morning and needed a small project that was easy to carry. Apart from the purple it is naturally dyed wool.

Jilli's frock well under way.

and my scarf well under way, you can see the doily I sttiched on at the right and in the foreground points on the edge, I have also added some wool top under some loosely woven cotton which I am hoping will felt up nicely.

The scarf is currently in the washing machine, so I will post a photo of the results when it has dried.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

I can't wait to see the photo of the scarf! It is already looking lovely :)