SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shed Doings

Weekend Work
Full dyeing power was achieved

A little something from the iron pot
you will have to wait till next week to see the results

Lately I have been playing with dyeing bones
I am very pleased with the results

Some lovely patterns happening

What a fabulous surface

Amazing

And here we have a new mother
with her first baby CHICKEN!!
Dan's idea not mine

x te


5 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

dyed bones and a chick! what a weekend, indeed! nifty colorings on everyone.

ronnie said...

its not everyday that you stumble over a blog post with dyeing bones and duck surrogate mothers in the one story!

Trace Willans said...

what kind of a google search would that be ronnie?

A mermaid in the attic said...

I love the dyed bones...there's poetry in those. Can't wait to see how you use them. I'm rather fond of bones, unfortunately it's not a love shared by my nearest and dearest...mostly I get moans of 'do you really HAVE to bring that home?!'

Still looking and dreaming of Denmark...I'm getting twitchy up here in among all this noise and pollution, and finding it increasingly difficult to be creative. I feel as if I'm being drowned out somehow. Time to move!

Trace Willans said...

I like to call them bone songs and that is poetry set to music. My dearly beloved doesn't understand the bone thing either. Looking forward to playing when you finally get down here. x te