SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Monday, January 18, 2010

Hot

It is hot over here, hot, hot, hot. I don't like it at all. This is why I don't live in Perth anymore it is impossible to escape from the heat. So tomorrow we head south to cooler climes.

We have visited the children, grandchildren and parents so the first round of obligations are over. Now for the relaxing part of the journey.

I have watched half of the Dvd on encastics http://encausticopolis.blogspot.com/ I got for xmas and it is amazing. I am inspired and would dearly love to get into the studio but that will have to wait, I will just have to write my ideas down for later.

4 comments:

Tam said...

not envying your 41 degrees there today! hope you have a refreshing time down south.

Glenys said...

Trace, I would love to hear of any one that you would like to have teach here...International or Ozzie!
Let me know. glenys

oldflowers4me said...

i just had to say hello...

Kate Moore said...

Ta for the comment on my blog ... have a break from the work that goes into a veggie garden and eat some of that gorgeous Tassie produce.