SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, January 7, 2010

Market Day

Well off to the first market of the New Year in the morning. It seems like forever since the last one, even though it has only been 2 weeks between them. But what alot fit into those weeks what with xmas and New Years. And this will be my last one here in Launceston for a wee whilee. Next Saturday I am off on holidays back home to the west to visit my children and to go down south to our block of land and stay and rest and absorb the peacefulness for a week or so. Then back to Launceston for a brief stop then Melbourne for a couple of markets. By which time it will be somewhere towards the end of february.
But for closer matters, tomorrow I will have all the new buttons ready for sale, as well as a new wool vest, (though it perhaps isnt the time of year for that) I also have some new paintings and brand spanking new are two little encaustic (beeswax) paintings that I have done.
Perhaps there will be pictures before they go on sale. I also have some small stitched pieces matted up and ready to frame and some new cotton clothes which have been dyed and some have stitched silk details.
Look forward to seeing you all at the Homespun Market, Patterson St Launceston.

No comments: