SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Friday, July 1, 2011

Where I fell in Love this week

Love love love this blog, Michele Meister and she is just across the creek very near to where I stay when I am up in Melbourne. I am mostly totally enamoured of all the girl wolf pictures which I read in one of the post are an exploration of the Little Red Riding Hood Fairytale.


Isn't this just fantastic? I love the way she has taken the concept and run it way outside the original framework. A lesson for me that a deeper exploration of ideas as opposed to literal illustration can really expand you in so many ways.

3 comments:

Claire said...

thanks for the link :) i have to say i love her style and SUCH imagination!!

Ayesha said...

Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb. Photo Recovery

Michele Meister said...

That is so nice of you to share my work :) thank you so much also for your wonderful words about it .... I am very honoured !!!
thank you :)
Michele