SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, July 21, 2012

In The Studio

Thought some of you might be interested in what I have been up to lately
These were done last weekend
They are cradled pine boards which Dan made for me
I have applied a premix plaster
which is totally natural
and then added milk paints
this week I added wax, oil stick,
 home made oil paint (indigo, lac, cochineal)
and pigment

before


after

before

after

before

after

before

after

before

after

only an after!!
but if you look at the top picture
you can see it on the upper right
such fun I had
x te

4 comments:

ronnie said...

the 'after' pics show the lovely luminosity that you've created..... really lovely!

Velma Bolyard said...

yes to these!

lynda howells said...

you have been busy and had fun at the same time!Good for youx love what l am seeingxxl have been so busy setting umy own Art a bit! Smacked hand!HaxLyndap my small Art School that l must admit l have neglated

Yvette said...

wow!
really wow!