SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Incidental Marks

Book of Incidental Marks

Over the next few days(hopefully)
I will be putting a series of books
in my Etsy Shop

These are all made from the paper

I place on my work table

and so form a type of diary

of what I have been working on

during that period of time

Some will be dated

earlier ones are not

These can either be left as they are
or
you can enter into a collaboration with me
by working into the pages

If you do that please
share
the results with me

x te

4 comments:

Sweetpea said...

I think this is a rather fantastic idea.
Collaborations are such untapped territories ...

Debbie said...

What a lovely idea, I will look out for them in your shop

Jo Murray said...

ooooooer, yummy books...with a little history in them too.

Trace Willans said...

There are two there now and a 3rd on the way. I will put more pics up here on the blog and maybe over on flickr.
These started as a way not to waste leftover paint, much the same as my paint rags. Hmm maybe there is a blog post in this alone!! x te