SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In the Studio

I have been covering paint rags with
tradtional glue gesso

to use as pages 
in some new 
fabric books
I am planning

This is a small piece 
on wood
encaustic, xanthorrhoea resin, nacre, indigo

and this is the place on my floor
 where the pieces 
I think are finished 
live for a while 
until I am sure
a mix of cold and hot wax

Unfortunately they are too fat 
for cost effective overseas postage

But I might put them in the etsy shop
for Ozzie buyers
Or I may take them
travelling with me
only time will tell

x te

2 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

i like your floor treatment. traveling to north america would be nice.

Trace Willans said...

ah Velma if only I could be winging my way there but in fact I was referring to my trip around Oz next month. Hopefully when I finally get to you these will have all sold and i will have brand new stuff to bring