SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Friday, December 2, 2011

Liebster BLog Award

Oh me oh my, Thank you so much Jo Murray for presenting me with this lovely award.

The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes up and coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer than 200 followers. (Liebster means "favourite" or "dearest" in German.) This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:


• Thank the person that gave them the award and link back to their blog

• Copy and paste the award to their blog

• Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
 
So now I will pick five favourites to present the award to who of course don't have to continue this fine tradition but what a lovely way of letting another blogger know you love what they are doing.
 
I will start with Jilli over at Jilli's Stuff, she has a relatively new blog with only 11 followers and it was I who encouraged her to start a blog while I was in Tassie. I am sure it will grow. I do miss spending time with her.

Another delightful blog is The Barnswallow. Posts don't happen very ofteen but when they do they are gems.


Another must visit blog for me is Alice Fox always intersting things happening there.


Heres another favourite to visit Crow Zen Art there is always something to inspire and I just love the name.




And how could I not include Michelle Belto as I eagerly await her new book on Encaustic my current favourite passion?
And that's my five. I think I could have easily kept going.

2 comments:

Fiona Dempster said...

Thank you trace for these lovely blogs - I got totally immersed and had to stop myself. I will be back! Hope you are home safely...and away from bushfires.

Jo Murray said...

Thanks Trace... I've had such a pleasant time following these links. Some inspirational stuff there.