SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Market Day

Market Day in Denmark Western Australia and what a beautiful day it was
Unlike today which is cold wet and windy.

And this is my stall.
Yes that is me in there

Little egg and dye books

a little something in charcoal, milk paint and gum resin

Some more

and another one with a fringe of earrings

Little wrap books with gesso pages

Encaustic pieces

More encaustic pieces

And a large journal with paper pages using up some of the prints I made at uni
I had a great day met lots of people and renewed my acquaintance with others.
And made a few sales
Now to put some of the pieces that didn't sell in my Etsy Shop
 though I think maybe not in time
to arrive before Christmas.
New Years gifts anyone?
x te

7 comments:

Manya Maratou said...

these are beautiful, thanks for showing.

A mermaid in the attic said...

Love these, Trace. I also love Denmark, the 'other half' and I have been trying to work out how we could earn a living if we moved down there ever since we spent our honeymoon at 'The Cove' on Weedon Hill 17 years ago! We'll do it one day!

Jo Murray said...

Such beautiful work Trace. I still can't believe that I won your giveaway. The gorgeous smell of wax that greeted me when I opened the package was a bonus.

jan b. said...

Oh, I'd love to see more of that large journal ... the cover is gorgeous!

trish said...

Thank you for sharing your booth! What fun and what inspiring art Te~I hope they swarmed your booth with cash :)))

Sue said...

Wonderful artworks! Brilliant colours and materials...
- I just happened to find your blog through Jo Murray's.

rivergardenstudio said...

It is so nice to visit you here, to see all this art and then to scroll down and see that you are home again. I love the gate, the field and the green. We are in the midst of december brown right now, beautiful in its own way but you have me dreaming of summertime...
Happy new year to you...
roxanne