SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Happenings

The Eagle-Eyed Scouts amongst you
 may have noticed a new listing
on the side bar
under Pieces of Me
which lists where my art works can be found
in the real world

This isa lovely gallery in my town of
called
located in the Denmark Visitors Centre
and they are now stocking me.


I popped in on my way home on Friday
to take a picture of the display
Impressive!!!!

And this a not very good photo
of my output at home on the weekend.
Sticking with just thread, white wax,
 lamp black oil stick and handmade indigo oil paint
it is amazing what you can do
though perhaps the fact that
I am working over old work
is a helpful underbase.
And now I am back in town
for another week of
preparing workshop samples.
x te