SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Melbourne

I am off to Melbourne again today. I will be at the Ivanhoe market on Saturday and the Makers Market at the Convent in Abbotsford on Sunday. I hope it will be much better than last week. I have two new vests finished that I will be bringing up with me, a new journal and heaps of new buttons which I have just finished cleaning ready to pack. Once all the goodies are settled into my case then I will be able to pack just a few clothes on top, which is a bit trickier now the weather is starting to cool down and I am wearing more layers.
And just wait till I put up the pictures of the currypunk fungus (Pitosporous Australiensis) dyeing it has been so giving yeilding the most amazing fluro yellows/oranges.

2 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

All of your ramblings are lovely...love the buttons! I'm a potter as well and know what it takes to do that... fuuuuuuuuun!

Kate Moore said...

Oh, I know what you mean about needing an "escape". It's quite a step of an escape for me, but, trust me, it has been considered.