SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Melbourne

Well I've made it to Melbourne once more. Sorry, but there will be no photos till I get home as my camera is incompatible with my computer and I don't have a converter yet.

Today I have been for wander down to Victoria St, I have been to the Asian Supermarket and gazed in wonder at all the products that i have no idea what you do with them and so many I would like to try but they just wouldnt make the flight home. But I did buy some new tea to try, Red Date Koji Berry and White tea and some soy milk powder for painting and some little bamboo whisks for making the soy paint. And I had the most delicious Vietnamese Tofu Bun for lunch.

Tomorrow I will visit my cube at Incub8r http://www.incube8r.com/home.aspx it will be the first time I have seen it with my stuff in it.

On the weekend I will be at the Invanhoe Market on Saturday and at The Makers Market at the Abbotsford Convent on Sunday. I have the new Encaustic (beeswax) pieces with me plus lots of the Smoke Fired Ceramics and the odd bit of Natuarally dyed cloth.

2 comments:

india flint said...

don't burn yourself out dear heart...save that for the beeswax
xif

Trace Willans said...

Must admit to the odd feeling of being ever so slightly crispy fried but then I have to get back to work. I get a day off on the second of may I will relax then.