SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Momentary pause

Button faced girl.

A view of the stall at The Makers Market at the Abbotsford Convent.

Well I am back from Melbourne and it went quite well this time. Met lots of lovely enthusiastic people, all of whom wish to do natural dyeing classes so Naomi and I are looking into what is possible.


I am scrambling to get organised as usual as I am off to Port Sorrel on Friday to teach a Natural Mixed Media Workshop at the Basketmakers Getogether and you know I aint prepared.


I am finishing off little cloth books for them to use as samplers while their art pieces are drying and so they will have a record of what they have tried.


And I still havent typed up the recipes for them to take home, oh and of course the last minute shopping for ingredients.


Best get back to it.



No comments: