SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Port Sorell

I am off to Port Sorell this afternoon for a long weekend with the Basketmakers of Tasmania. My bags are very nearly packed, I have my swap piece finished and placed inside a paperbag. I believe I have gathered all the supplies I will need for the workshop I am teaching on alternative paints for mixed media. I have checked the blogs I read and answered emails so now I can move into the last minute stuff. I will be sans computer till I get back on Monday. So I will hopefully post some pictures next week. That reminds where is the camera?

1 comment:

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

Hi Te!

Hope your workshop went well!

I adore your little button faced girl.....

Sandi xo