SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Friday, July 23, 2010

The Buttons go West

They have finally made there way home to Perth. Yes my lovely smoke-fired buttons are now available from Dale at The Thread Studio. She says very nice things on her blog here but if you really just want to cut to the chase and buy buttons try this way and you will go straight there. I will work on getting up some individual button portraits both here and on my Etsy Shop over the weekend. But the big thing is have to get my accounts ready for a visit to the accountant on monday to do my Tax!!! Wish me luck.

I must add that I have Dorie to thank for this as Dale saw my buttons on her blog after she bought my buttons on etsy, and then contacted me. Small world isnt it?

1 comment:

dorie said...

good for you and I'am glad that I could support a bit.