SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, July 25, 2010

Buttons in a new home

Had a notification from facebook today from a lovely woman who bought some of my buttons a just little while back and I thought I might just show you what she has done with them.
Isn't this just one of the most purtiest things? And are they buttons I spy there?

 Yes they are  And my lovlies look right at home. I wish all my buttons should go to such a good home.
Thank you so much Fabienne Dorsman-Rey.

4 comments:

dorie said...

double chapeau! one for fabienne and one for you

Martine said...

Dorie took the words out of my mouth.............. chapeau for both of you.
XXXm

Anonymous said...

saw the post on facebook. :)

Jasmine said...

This felt work is amazing, your buttons and the felt compliment each other well.