SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Really back

Arrived home last night from my trip to Melbourne. While it is always fun to travel and spend time with my bestest friend it is also nice to be home especially as I left my beloved here. Now I need to re-establish the routine and figure out what happens next at the studio. I am hoping to put together some more journals and i have 10 new wraps to finish dyeing and I really want to get some paintings done. Oh and i suppose I should spend some time organising for the workshop i will be teaching in April.

1 comment:

Ink and Spindle said...

Hey Tracy!

Thanks so much, i really love my wrap - the colours are just beautiful! Have had many compliments on it, tho it's still a bit warm to bring it out much