SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Monday, February 14, 2011

Treasure from afar

Yesterday this arrived in the mail. Treasure indeed.

A little while ago I offered a trade to an artist whos work I have long admired from afar and it would appear that she quite liked my stuff as well. So an exchange was organised and I am well pleased with the result.

 
Don't you just love it when there are layers!!!

and here they are, a veritable tresure trove of lovlieness from the very wonderful lynne hoppe

You should so offer her a trade or just buy her lovely drawings. I am so glad I did. Now who else can I find....

6 comments:

lynne h said...

te, i am SURE i've gotten the better end of the deal... ; ) thank you for your nice words (and great photos)... xoxo

Unknown said...

You havent got the package yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

well ..what a great package and work you got from one of my dear friends! lovely pieces all of them!!
Yes, I am using traditional Gesso, Golden brand, and thanks for stopping by my art blog!! love your blog and I will have to come by and visit often!

lynne h said...

ha!! well i've got it now and i can easily say that i WAY got the better end of the deal!!!!! xoxo

Jo Murray said...

Great to see work travelling. I have always encouraged swapping. As a result am collecting all sorts of delightful treasures from around the globe. Google "International Collage Exchange" for a great opportunity.

Tammie Lee said...

I love Lynne and her art too!
She just sent me a wee envelope with something in it and it was a recycled colorful envelope that you sent her! ha, so wonderful. Looks like you do have some treasures.