SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Paper


I had a great deal of fun making these pieces of art paper.
Layers of wax, ink and paint on hand made paper.
And now they are in my Etsy shop because I must be ruthless with myself.
It becomes harder and harder to figure out what to make the closer the deadline of moving day looms.
I can only fit the minimum in the car and postage will be confined to the lightest of things.
And what do I do with stuff that doesnt sell?
Well I suppose I will have to have a big sale.
First on Etsy
Then in the studio
and last
but not least
at my market stall
the day we leave!!
Now how crazy is that?

1 comment:

india flint said...

or you could have a conflagration and photo-document it...like the British chap who became the darling of the art whirled some 20 years ago by destroying ALL of his possessions including his car and passport

or a more eco-friendly solution might be to create an outdoor installation that becomes quietly absorbed into the landscape. photographs mandatory of course.

hmm
my studio needs a serious purge. maybe i should be out there wrapping the rocks in ecoprint cloth :)