SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Going To The Grampians

Starch Paste and ink on cloth

Woo Hoo
off to theGrampians to teach
again next year

working with wet gesso

this time I will teach
2 days of natural dye

stitch, starch paste, wax and pigment on cloth

But best of all
I get to teach 4 days of
All Natural Mixed Media
Happy Happy
Joy Joy

Naturally dyed Journal Cover

I do so love playing
with natural processes

charcoal pencils and goache on paper

figuring things out
a life full of
'What If'

Milk Paints and Ink on Paper

But best of all is when
I get to
Share
Oh and as a special Bonus
the fabulous
will be there too

Much happy dancing going on here

x te

5 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations.

Terriea Kwong said...

As always beautiful prints you made. Congrats on your teaching. How great that students will learn from you brilliant artist.

Betty Eilat said...

Sounds brilliant! Enjoy.

Leslie Avon Miller said...

These are beautiful. I must try milk paints.

Trace Willans said...

Thanks all.
Leslie you might be best buying some casein in powder form and mixing with pigment to create beautiful paints. It is very difficult for me to get here in Oz so I just work with a blend of homemade soy milk and skim milk powder. x te