SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, June 22, 2014

Brisbane

I will be flying through Brisbane sometime between either 17th and 22nd of October so if anyone is interested in me teaching a workshop ( examples here) in the area please let me know ASAP as I can arrange a stop over.

I will be teaching in
Melbourne at Open Drawer
a 2 day Natural Dye Workshop
and a 1 day Paint and Tape Book Workshop
My 1 day workshop in
will be a 
1 day Paint and Tape Book Workshop
Glue paint and Milk Paint
on a sheet of Hanhemuele 150gsm print paper


Torn up and assembled into a book
this has naturally dyed silk tapes
and a string bookmark

The cover has been waxed 
and some embellishments added

the book closed


with a stop in Goolwa 
inbetween 
for a play 
with Sandra Brownlee

x te

1 comment:

Yogurt Recipes said...

Awesome blogg you have here