SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Plaster and Wax, The Results

I know you are all eager for this one
AS were my students
when they arrived fresh and eager at the start of the day
But then I gave then way to many ideas
but they came through winners in the end
I won't be naming names.
They know who they are



















So now I have lots of new ideas
to play with

and soon I will be able to talk about
a Natural Dye Workshop
I am planning
for next year
in Portugal
yes
a overseas trip is in the pipeline
oh happy days

x te

3 comments:

Velma Bolyard said...

trace! great great news! maybe the us, too??? great work here, too.

Debbie said...

Some beautiful work your students must be thrilled with their results.

Jo Murray said...

Yummo! What absolute gems.